[MOL] Re: I'm home from the Doctor......Nanc [02331] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: I'm home from the Doctor......Nanc

Hey Nanc...guess you're supprised to hear from me!  I have been a bit
occupied with work and home but have been reading all my mail and keeping
up with all my friends.  I must say that, instead of complaining about
the shoes, the meds, the cream and the cast, Kick up your fungified heals
with joy that it is not the cancer that you were fearing in your message
just three days ago!!! LOL  I am sorry you are going through this, but
isn't it grand that it is just a good ole fungus instead of the cursed
cancer?!  I know that when I had pneumonia earlier this year I was so
relieved that it was not lung cancer and I really didn't mind all the
antibiotics I had to take along with an inhailer.  So, my dear friend,
just kick back and thank God that it is mearly a passing inconvience and
will not stop you from playing in this wonderful game of life

God Bless and you are always in my prayers.
John