[MOL] vent [02328] Medicine On Line

[MOL] vent

I am new at this. Just dx with breast cancer, dcis, on 2/2/99. Underwent
Lumpectomy and have finished 20 out 33 radiation treatments. Now a happy
camper by any means. Am starting to burn from radiation, and am very de-
pressed. Finally called pcp today and made appt. for Monday at which
time he will give me something for "three months or so". If anyone has
any "up" thoughts I would appreciate them. Not sleeping at night and
keeping on my boys backs, 10 and 13, is not helping anyone. Really
stressed out. Aunt died of BC at age of 34, and Mother passed away from
lung cancer 11 years ago at 53. I got a wonderful 40th early birthday
present of BC. Sorry to go on venting but it seems like that is all I do
these days. My day Monday will be fun, 1:30 radiation, 3:00 primary and
7:30 therapist. Did I forget to mention that my radiation onc. is not
someone that I like? He is not very caring. Comes into treatment room,
looks at me and leaves. When I asked the nurse if I was supposed to see
him that day, she said he already saw you. Gee that's news to me, what
if I had any questions? Once again I'm sorry for going on. Thank you for
letting me get this out.