[MOL] A Police Joke [02313] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A Police Joke

A county traffic policeman recently stopped a woman for exceeding the
posted speed limit.  He asked the driver her name.

She said, "I'm Mrs. Ladislav Abdulkhashim Zybkcicraznovskaya from the
Republic of Uzbekistan visiting my daughter at Columbia."

The cop put away his summons book and pen, and said, "Well...  OK... but
don't let me catch you speeding again."