Re: [MOL] To Joicy & Marty [02305] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Joicy & Marty

Dear Frank,

That is exactly what I am speaking of. Predictions and percentages and
so called rates should be left to God. I would appreciate it moreso if
the Doctors would just give us medical options. Then, if they are
limited to what medical protocol they can provide, rather than tell us
life expectancy, then we would just go a second opinion who will provide
hope and progressive medical alternatives or options.. Frank, you are an
inspiration to that Doctor, to your family and to many. Keep up the
great work and always seek hope and never ever give up. Thank you for
your message.

God Bless
marty auslander