[MOL] For all of our wonderful caregivers, this is for you! [02290] Medicine On Line

[MOL] For all of our wonderful caregivers, this is for you!

* CFIDS - Caregivers: Getting Help for Yourself
On Tuesday, May 4, 9 p.m. EDT, our host, Kim Kenney, executive
director of the CFIDS Association, answers your questions about
CFIDS from the caregiver's perspective. It's estimated that 25
million Americans are providing primary care for a family member
with a chronic illness. As a caregiver, you're more susceptible
to depression, personal illness, sleeplessness, and personal
frustration. Join us at our Live Event for some insight to these
concerns at http://www.mediconsult.com/home/misc/live/kenney/

You can ask Kim Kenney a question in advance at
http://www.mediconsult.com/home/misc/live/kenney/questions/
NEW - Listen to our informative SoundBytes interview with
Kim Kenney at http://www.mediconsult.com/home/misc/live/kenney/
Test your knowledge on our Caregivers' Needs Awareness Quiz at
http://www.mediconsult.com/home/misc/live/kenney/quiz/