[MOL] F Y I [02289] Medicine On Line

[MOL] F Y I

Though you "older and wiser" people here probably already know of this, I'll
send it for the newer people like me.  "ONCOLINK" a program by the Univ of PA
Hosp has these listings of email groups that specialize in TYPES of cancer!
The Lung Cancer group even has an oncology nurse as a member who offers info
& support.

Joicy & Lil --  didn't send this to faithtalk, I thought if you think it's
appropriate to do so, you could forward it on....
-chris

<A HREF="http://www.oncolink.upenn.edu/forms/listserv.html#CPCOS">OncoLink
Automated E-mail Discussion Group Subscriber: A - F
</A>
 This is the first page which lists cancers from A-F; it provides the links
to the rest.