[MOL] Another joke - cute... [02284] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Another joke - cute...

A preacher was completing a temperance
sermon: with great expression
he said, "If I had all the beer in the world,
I'd take it and throw
it into the river."

With even greater emphasis he said,
"And if I had all the wine in the
world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

And then finally, he said, "And if I had
all the whiskey in the
world, I'd take it and throw it into the
river." He sat down.

The song leader then stood very cautiously
and announced with a
smile, "For our closing song, let
us sing Hymn # 365:

"Shall We Gather at the River."