[MOL] There are not Catholics there.....Joke! [02281] Medicine On Line

[MOL] There are not Catholics there.....Joke!

<< There were three guys sitting behind three nuns in a football game.

The men decided to antagonize the nuns, to get them to move. So the
first
one
says to the others (loud enough for the women ahead to hear), I think I
want
move to California, there are only 100 Catholics living there...

The second guy speaks up and says, "I want to move to Washington, there
are
only
50 Catholics living there."

The third guy speaks up and says, "I want to move to Idaho, there are
only 25
Catholics living there."

One of the nuns turns around and looks the third guy in the eye and
calmly
says,
"Why don't you go to hell, there aren't any Catholics there."