Re: [MOL] Re: A Story to Live By [02278] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: A Story to Live By

Dear Lil,

I'm happy to pass on anything I deem worthwhile for the group.
Dad is going through Part II radiation.  Part I was his leg and now
they are working on his lung.  Chemo will start 2 weeks after the
radiation is completed.  His main problem is that he is neither
eating or drinking or taking the amount of supplements that were
prescribed by an alternative medical doctor.  He's lost 20 lbs in three
weeks
and is weak.  He is going for accupuncture to retrieve his appetite and
energy.  At this time, getting dad to eat is our #1 goal.

As everyone else who participates in this wonderful group, my
family is struggling with this horrible disease and hoping that our
loved one and all of you and/or your loved ones will be able to beat the
odds.
CANCER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Wendy