Re: [MOL] To Joicy & Marty [02272] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Joicy & Marty

Dear Chris,

No dear, there was no offense on my end. I was not offended by the
Rabbis article, not in the least. My response to his post was to point
out another view of opinion and one that provides hope. I found it odd
that he as a spiritual leader encouraged doctors to provide life
expectancy to advanced cases of patients when indeed, Rabbis that I know
and there are many, do not profess that philosophy. They tend to believe
that Doctors should administer medicine and leave the predictions and
spirituality to God because anytime any professional advises something
out of their realm of expertise, it then tends to lead to emotional
complications. In a sense I am glad you posted this article, because it
gives us all the opportunity to learn more. Thank you and pls never feel
limited to what you post. Your contributions are essential and mind
thinking.

God Bless
marty auslander