Re: [MOL] Dania [02257] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dania

>lil - thank you...this is such a wonderful group, and i  missed you
all...and
>i missed out on the gregorian chants thing too, unless i can still join
in -
>lol  ( Why ofcourse you can join in the gregorian chants conversation and
any other conversations taking place,  we are all family here, and everyone
is a part of this family.  We are really glad your doing okay now and back
with us, we were worried about you there friend.  )  Your friend, lillian

>anyway, bless all the molers here - i often print out e-mails and keep them
>in a folder to take to my grandmother to read and find inspiration and hope
>while she waits to go to md anderson for her thalidomide treatment.  you
are
>all such a caring and loving group, but especially you, lil...thank you so
>much. -  Dania  (I believe that the beauty of this group is that each of us
are so different, and each of us brings a special gift to the forum and we
are all equals).