[MOL] (no subject) [02246] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

Hello,

I've recently had a needle byopsy and the 2 lumps were benin however
they told me the type of fibroidcyst disease I have is a great risk for
breast cancer. My doctor wants me to take Tamoxifin I also had my
thyroid out 2 yrs ago and I'm on .175mg of synthroid will this cause a
problem or side effect if I take this cancer drug?

Elaine