[MOL] Traditional Chinese Herbs & Teas No Sponsoring [02244] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Traditional Chinese Herbs & Teas No Sponsoring [fwoyg]

Greetings,
 I would like to personally introduce you to a
BRAND NEW International Opportunity being
brought to the World by a seven year old
mail order company specializing in herbal products.

A company that will soon take the World by Storm!

Traditional Chinese Herbs & Teas -
 MLM with No Sponsoring & No Recruiting

They are the industries top promoters of
Network Marketing Opportunities.

 There new and powerful system gives you the edge you
need to succeed in the financial world.
 Let us show you how easy it is to put
 your income on autopilot.

You now have before you the Opportunity to
 get in on the Ground Floor of a
BRAND NEW Network Marketing Opportunity!
 Have you ever wished you could have started
out in the beginning with Nu-Skin,
Amway or any of the other networking Giants?

The support and tools we provide are unequaled and FREE.  These
tools have been used by networkers to build enormous downlines in
short periods of time.

What we are offering is a business with the following:

* FREE Self-Promoting Web Page!
* FREE Marketing Tips and Secrets!
* FREE Internet Marketing Attack Plan!
* FREE Tremendous Upline Support!
* FREE Step-By-Step Business Building Plan!
* FREE Downline placement -
you could have an enormous downline built under you.
* FREE INFO-PACKS mailed by the company,
 take advantage of our unlimited lead generating system.

I have a goal.....to build a rather large downline
 in the next 6 months.
 And I WILL DO IT...MASSIVE SPILLOVER will create MASSIVE
incomes!

Join now...... because everybody who joins after you will go
straight to your downline!

For more information send e-mail request for more Info:

Mailto:nosponsoring@usa.net?subject=moreinfo
Remove requests Honored
Mailto:nosponsoring@usa.net?subject=remove

P.S. This business alone can easily pay you a full-time living
wage!  Don't miss your chance to get in right near the top.