Re: [MOL] Hey Chris [02242] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hey Chris

Lil,
I know what you mean in making other people look good.  I too get weary from
this same thing.  I always wished I had green eyes or the real pretty blue
ones.  Both my sisters have such pretty eyes.  My brothers eyes are so dark
brown they look black!  I have brown eyes.  I think the baby's (Devin) eyes
are going to turn green.  At times they look green and other times they look
blue.

I am counting down the days until; I get to meet you.  My mother says she is
coming with me in June.

Sorry I have not been on line much but Devin has been so sick.  I have been
having some severe pain in my neck (C6) vertabra.  The last few days I have
hurt so bad I have actually cried myself to sleep.  Have pain pills but they
are not even touching the pain.

I got new pictures of the boys and I am sending you one. I am still trying to
get all the info on Gatlinburg also.  I have not forgotten you.

I will catch up with you later I hope.

Love,
Sandi