Re: [MOL] To Joicy & Marty [02237] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Joicy & Marty

Chris, I don't see where an apology is necessary, sweetie -- you're just
getting a little of that "lively discussion," LOL! I would hope that we
are not all so fragile that we can't offer different perspectives on
things. I know that it is always helpful to me to hear different points
of view, and I don't have to agree to appreciate where someone else is
coming from. I think it's healthy, and I found the article very
interesting. I for one say keep 'em coming! Love, joicy