[MOL] Frank [02234] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Frank

Dear Frank, so sorry to hear of all you're going through. As one who
also fights the depression demon, I can understand the dark thoughts.
But they WILL pass my friend, and you do have much to live for and many
folks who love you. There are many times when I want to lock myself
away, too, but these feelings will pass. Don't despair, and know that we
are surrounding you in prayer. Love, Joicy