Re: [MOL] Computer Crashed [02219] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Computer Crashed

Our computer at work had to go into the shop today.  It was freezing up on us
7-8 times an hour -- in any and every software program, not just the internet.

The repairman (?) at the front desk thinks it's a virus -- I hope not because
I transfer work and messages between work & home.
-chris