From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of NLPOST@AOL.COM
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 1999 1:55 PM
To: fitecancer@earthlink.net; mol-cancer@lists.meds.com; Chilcote D MSgt
31SOS/MAEF; Dirk V. Chilcote
Cc: gregandruczyk@medmail.com; Kathy Corrigan; Leelake998@AOL.COM;
Lesnpeg@AOL.COM; vicci@wave.net; nitab@erols.com;
Sarahwburg@hotmail.com; jtjohnson@juno.com; clee02@snet.net;
lehnerj1@juno.com; blessu@att.net; esauer@aeneas.net; Barbara Silverman;
JUD814@AOL.COM; cathy telesco; Shirley.Turner@axom.com; Dee Williams;
dougwise@mnsi.net; GW0123@AOL.COM; SandizHere@AOL.COM; joicy@erols.com;
REVDRMR@juno.com; DLM37072@AOL.COM; deerfork@chalkbuttes.com;
nelson33@flash.net; joliphant@i2k.com; Chuck; BRouthier@AOL.COM;
PSerritell@AOL.COM; sthirsk@sprint.ca; jktoth@juno.com; GLOMAR@webtv.net
Subject: [MOL] I'm home from the Doctor......Nanc

Hi all,
I am having problems with my mussels in the back of my calfs and bottom of my
feet, had to get shoes for $200.00 that insurance doesn't pay for and cannot
go barefoot at all.  Have to take 2400mg moltrin everyday, vicodin for pain,
and boy do I hurt,  plus stuff for allergys, and the spot on my leg he said
is a fungus that he gave me cream for.  I might have to wear casts at night
too, and it will take at least 3 months to heal, and probably longer.  At
least there is light at the end of the tunnel, right?  It's time for me to
get it together and kick butt, right?  Let's all do it now.
Love ya bunches,
Nanc ():-)
Medical term is Plartas Fascirs, I think, his writing is hard to read.  The
Shoes I had to get are Birkenstock.