Re: [MOL] Computer Crashed [02213] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Computer Crashed

Hi Christine,
How do you know what it was?  How did you get it?  Sorry to hear you are all
a mess now....LOL
Love ya,
Mom
Hurry up and get it fixed you hear.....wwe miss you..

In a message dated 4/29/99 2:08:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,