Re: [MOL] Marty ! [02203] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty !

So well said, I agree 100%.  Infact I told my doctor, I am not going to ask
you anything about my survival rate, time; etc.; for you are not God and I
wouldn't expect you to answer.  He seemed relieved......I agree, if I am to
maintain hope then I must put my trust and faith in God and not the Doctor
and make sure I am doing my part.  Thank you for speaking up.  Your friend,
lillian