Re: [MOL] Hey Chris [02194] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hey Chris

My ex-husband has those dark brown sparkling Italian eyes -- the kind you
look into and seek your reflection....  my son has his Grandmother's
gray-blue ones.  They can smile at you or tear your heart out!   My Dad's are
deep green, almost brown, large and penetrating to your soul.  My mother's
were hazel, soft and tender, accepting and loving.

I have the standard olive green jobs, but I have a friend who I swear has the
aqua green color  Unbelievable!  Not contacts either, but it always looks
like she is about to cry - that watery quality.

See it takes all of us!  All colors, all kinds to make the world wonderful,
beautiful, and to display the mysterious hand of God.