Re: [MOL] Wanted to talk to my friends [02170] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Wanted to talk to my friends

Kathy,
	Glad to hear things are going well for you. You deserve a break. Hope
things just keep getting better and better.  As a kid I used to sing and play
the guitar to find peace of mind, you reminded me of that. Maybe I'll try it
now.  It's been so long since I even picked up a guitar, don't remember when.
 Jam on with Reilly and enjoy the heck out of it.  Music heals!
  Nisi