Re: [MOL] kathy - (ewok) [02148] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] kathy - (ewok)

frank...i am so sorry to hear about your troubles and depression.  i just got
out of the hospital for mine, and i think they let me go to soon, but that's
beside the point.

please don't lose hope and let yourself fall into a deep depression.  i know
how easy it is, and how, in a weird way only people who have depression can
understand, how comforting it seems to just let go, close the doors and curl
up in a corner away from the world and responsibilities.  you have so much to
deal with...i hope you have someone you can talk to.  (lately, i've been
bothering my therapist at least 3 times a week and my psychiatrist twice a
week....thank god we have great insurance!)  if you don't have someone to
talk to, please feel free to write me....i'll do what i can, but it sounds
like you could really use the help of a professional. i'm sorry if i'm prying
too much into your private life, but i just want you to get better and have
your feet on the ground. you have enough physical battles to fight...let
someone help you with the rest.  love you -

Dania