[MOL] Re: [02137] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

hola francisco - el espanol habla esta bien...no hablo espanol muy bien...but
i tried, anyway!

i know how frustrating it is to try and receive answers when you don't know
who to contact.  i only know of one place that has a very informative and
friendly responce staff, at that place is MD Anderson.  if you need any
information,please contact the following person at the following e-mail
address:

(her name is pamela passo, by the way)
ppaafa@notes.mdacc.tmc.edu

she was very helpful when i mailed question after question about finding a
doctor who would prescribe a particularly difficult drug to find and use.
please e-mail her with any questions...she usually responds within 2-3
days...sometimes she is able to respond the next day even.  good luck with
your search - i wish i could be more helpful, but this is all the information
i have. buena suerta mi amigo, and know you will be in my thoughts.

dania davis

postscript: somehow you aren't listed on the MOL list...please go back and
try again...i almost didn't answer your e-mail because it wasne't fronted by
MOL and it had no subject line, but something told me to read it anyway.
Please, go back and re-try the MOL thing again...i would love to have you as
part of our group - you won't find a more caring and comforting and
informative group anywahere else.