No Subject [02134] Medicine On Line

No Subject

Hi all,

 I'm mailing from Spain, (sorry bad english) because a
dear friend of mine whose mother has a NSCLC I'm not sure
about her stage IIIB or IV. I've recently joined MOL trying
to help her.

 We're looking now for a second opinion at a USA Hospital,
such as MD Anderson, MAYO (rochester) or Memorial Sloan
Kettering (NY) but although I've e-mailed them  to date I
haven't any answers, Does anyone knows how can I contact
with these Hospitals? As I said, I've already tryed to
contact with their international staff but I've no luck.

Thanks for your help

Francisco