[MOL] Wanted to talk to my friends [02133] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Wanted to talk to my friends

Title: Wanted to talk to my friends

Hello, Everyone:  This is Kathy.  I just wanted to bring you up to date a little bit.  Everything is going along very smoothly here.  I still feel wonderful physically.  The divorce was final on Monday.  I didn't feel elated, by any means -- or let down, either.  I just knew it was the right thing to do, and that I must get on with life and live it the best way I can.  It's very pleasant living with my brother.  He's an excellent roommate -- better than most, actually, because he happens to be quite fond of me!  We get along very well.  All the animals are happy.  Reilly is, mind you, 6' 3" tall.  I caught him in the family room the other morning with little Button flat on her back.  He was blowing on her tummy!  LOL  I backed off so he couldn't see me.   A man must have some pride, you know!  I've been doing a lot of singing lately, and enjoying it so much.  I haven't done it for so long, but it's coming back to me.  I've been playing the keyboard a lot, and Reilly is getting a new one for himself.  We're going to really jam our brains out!  That sounds painful, doesn't it?

I sent a copy of my other brother's CDs to our Greg in the mail this morning.  Sarah said she thought he'd enjoy them.  I hope so.

I miss all of you.  I've been signing up during the day and signing off at night, so I can at least see some of the mail.  I don't want to be completely cut off.  I hate computer problems!  Hopefully, I can bug poor Vince again this weekend.  They go by so quickly -- it's almost impossible to get everything done!

I just learned that our beloved probate judge, Patricia Flanagan, has lung cancer.  She had surgery yesterday.  I don't know how she's doing or what her prognosis is, but I'm hoping for the best.  She's young -- about 47 -- and extremely capable.  I called her clerk and offered my assistance.  I think I'd better go get her a card -- right away.  Let's pray for her, all right?

Write to me, folks.  I want to know how everyone is.

By the way, my hairdressser cut my hair and colored it for nothing.  I think I told you that.  He cut it again last Saturday, and marveled at how thick it is.  See?  There's a silver lining (if you'll excuse the expression) under almost every cloud.  Fortunately, my silver lining is pretty much invisible right now!  My love and best wishes to all of you.

Kathy