Re: [MOL] Remove [02131] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Remove

In a message dated 4/28/99 3:53:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, NLPOST@AOL.COM
writes:

> You are nasty,
>  You have your Nasty Adult add in our Cancer Support Forum and we kindly
ask
>  you to remove it form our Forum.
>  Thank you,
>  Nanc
I agree!  You have no business advertising here and no sense of decency in
doing so.   Also does your organization know you are doing this? -- .edu
indicates a school or university!
-chris