Re: [MOL] G'day y'all! [02126] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] G'day y'all!

In a message dated 4/27/99 11:36:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, st@si14.com
writes:

> Monday the Surgeon, Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist and staff will be going
>  over my case to figure the best line of attack, I think it's a real Coin
>  toss, hope it flips the right way.:)

Stephen,
I will dedicate prayers specifically for you this weekend so that all goes
well on Monday.  I believe prayers can nudge that coin just enough to make it
fall on the better side.  And even when that fails the Lord can always toss
in another coin!
Chris