[MOL] FW: Let's try this again -- 1st 2 paragraphs were missing [02123] Medicine On Line

[MOL] FW: Let's try this again -- 1st 2 paragraphs were missing

Title: FW: Let's try this again -- 1st 2 paragraphs were missing

-----Original Message-----
From: Harvey, Nancy [mailto:HarveNA@mmis.state.id.us]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 9:56 AM
To: 'Daniels, Debbie'; 'Ellen'; 'Francie'; Kathy Corrigan; 'Kevin Brew';
'Laura (Johnston)'; 'Meredith'; 'Pam'; 'Rachel (Global)'; 'Roger
Cromwell'; 'Therese' Pritiken'; 'vmain@boisestate.edu'
Subject: Let's try this again -- 1st 2 paragraphs were missing

The cowboy lay sprawled across three entire seats in the posh Amarillo
Theater. When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the
cowboy, "Sorry, sir, but you're only allowed one seat."

The cowboy groaned but didn't budge. The usher became more impatient. "Sir,
if you don't get up from there I'm going to have to call the manager."

The cowboy just groaned. The usher marched briskly back up the aisle, and in
a moment he returned with the manager. Together the two of them tried
repeatedly to move the cowboy, but with no success.
Finally, they summoned the police.

The cop surveyed the situation briefly then asked, "All right buddy, what's
your name?"

"Sam," the cowboy moaned.

"Where ya from, Sam?"

With pain in his voice Sam replied "the balcony."