[MOL] Joke [02121] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joke

One reason the Military has trouble operating jointly is that
they don't speak the same language.
For example, if you told Navy personnel to "secure a building,"
they would turn off the lights and lock the doors.
Army personnel would occupy the building so no one could enter.
Marines would assault the building, capture it, and defend it
with suppressive fire and close combat.
The Air Force, on the other hand, would take out a three-year
lease with an option to buy.
Two old ladies have played bridge together for years, many
decades. Naturally they have gotten to know each other
pretty well. One day, during a game, one lady suddenly looks
up at the other and says, "Now, dear, I know that we've known
each other for many years, but please don't be angry or upset
by this--could you please tell me your name? I'm trying to
remember, but I just can't bring it to mind."
The other lady glares at her for a full three minutes, and
then replies, "How soon do you need to know?"
Grandpa Cartmell was celebrating his 100th birthday and
everybody complimented him on how athletic and
well-preserved he appeared.
"Gentlemen, I will tell you the secret of my success," he
cackled. "I have been in the open air day after day for some
75 years now."
The celebrants were impressed and asked how he managed to
keep up his rigorous fitness regime.
"Well, you see my wife and I were married 75 years ago. On
our wedding night, we made a solemn pledge. Whenever we had
a fight, the one who was proved wrong would go outside and
take a walk."