Re: [MOL] Friend with Cancer [02117] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Friend with Cancer

Hi,

I can't help you with the info that you are asking
but I know that you will get your answer from one
or more of our members of this group.
I just want to tell you that your friend is very
lucky to have you - don't give up
looking for all the information and answers that
you can find. There is no such
thing as a stupid question!!! Hope is eternal and
miracles do happen in ways that
no one expects so hang in there and continue to be
strong for your friend.

Dee