Re: [MOL] Endometrial [02109] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Endometrial

Lillian
Thank you so much.
The doctors are resuming the chemo today so I quess it's fine.
Relief, relief, relief.
My blood pressure was constantly being tested in Florida with all the mishaps
with the doctors and chemo's and everyone.
Love
PJ
143