Re: [MOL] Chat room problem [02107] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chat room problem

Wierd, Lillian.
Finally got in about 9:30 -- no one was there.  Can't figure out if it's aol
or my computer (those script error things again).  First, I got the gray box
and it was empty; then a white empty box for my name with no instructions.
Finally the instructions at the bottom.  It worked but was unusually slow and
I had quit several times before I got into it.

Will try again.
Love,
Chris