Re: [MOL] PJ/Dee [02106] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ/Dee

In a message dated 4/27/99 10:47:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dee@gibralter.net writes:
To PJ --
> When you
>  finish at your mom's could you come to
>  my house - the cooking part sounds great :)
Sounds great to me too!  Put me in the #2 slot.  My house is very neglected
from all the other things I've attending to, so you could spend a month or
two here! :)

Dee,
God bless you and your family.  I'm so very sorry to hear how hard things are
for your parents. I know that the best gift they could ever have is you and
that just the idea that you will be arriving to see them soon will give them
happiness to hold onto to.
-chris