Re: [MOL] Chris/Dee [02104] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris/Dee

A diary?  Sure do!  And already did last evening.  Actually, I wish I'd been
writing more all along, but it seems when things need to be written down,
there is hardly ever time to do it.  When life is on an even-keel there's
time to write and nothing worth writing about!
-chris