[MOL] AdenoCA Stomach [02100] Medicine On Line

[MOL] AdenoCA Stomach

Hello,

I need to find out if you have any therapies for stage 4
adenocarcinoma
stomach. Mets have reached peritoneum, para-aortic lymph nodes and
mediastinum.  No bone or brain mets were found on scan and neuro
exam.
Please advise as soon as possible as the patient is about to start
radiation
therapy.  Patient has started chemo with 5-fluorouracil IV
and intraperitoneal infusion.
If you could possibly call me I would appreciated it very much as we must
move fast.
My number is 847-609-6822

Dr. Sohail Farooqui
Chicago, USA