[MOL] Friend with Cancer [02098] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Friend with Cancer

I learned yesterday that a dear friend has cancer of the pancreas, lung, and
liver.  It is suspected that it has moved to the shoulder as well.  Do you
know of any treatment options for someone with cancer this extensive?? My
friend does have the best oncologist in our town, but I am exploring this
question mostly as a long shot and without his knowledge at this time.  Any
information would be appreciated. Thank you very much.