Re: [MOL] Zofran/help for Nausia [02001] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Zofran/help for Nausia

Hi Lillian,
I agree with you whole heartedly, but she can't be reasoned with on this.
She has a couple of kids  about 11 and 15 and she feels this is the only
way she can be sure of being there for them. I think it is crazy. I tried
to get her to come on line and talk to you and some of the other who helped
me, but her computer is down and she just won't listen. I can't believe the
doctors are letting her do this.
Liz