[MOL] lung cancer with mets to the bone / reply [01995] Medicine On Line

[MOL] lung cancer with mets to the bone / reply

Please know that we are not in the medical field; however I would suggest that the pain could be from a broken rib or several.  Please realize that often when they operate on the lung they have to break a rib or two to get to the lung and do what they need to do.  Now this one thing it could very well be.  Secondly, if your wife has soft bones, which can come with age, be steroid induced and yes chemo and radiation induced then we have heard of broken ribs from this also.  Insist on an MRI, this will give you some answers.  Good luck, our prayers are with you and I hope we have been of help. Lillian, of the Mol Forum