Re: [MOL] Zofran/help for Nausia [01990] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Zofran/help for Nausia

In a message dated 4/26/99 3:00:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:

> I could be way off base; but I feel if cancer is going to come back it
will, and it will
>  find where it wants to come back too.

Lillian,
Had to comment on this because I feel exactly the same (intuitively).

My aunt had a breast removed about 25 years ago -- the cancer never returned
(one of my Dad's *older* sisters).  Had she elected to remove both breasts at
that time, she would have had to endure more surgery to no avail.
-chris