Re: [MOL] Shortness of breath after radiation [01987] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shortness of breath after radiation

Hi Laurie,
Dons Doctor put him on two inhalers called Combivent, and Flovent.  He was
able to go off his oxygen after he went on them.
Good Luck,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 4/26/99 1:12:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,