Re: [MOL] Back From Vacation [01986] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Back From Vacation

Welcome back Mary,
I missed you and I know you had wonderful time with Lil and Chuck, they are
very nice people.  I wished I could have been there too, oh well, I will get
to meet you if not this year next year for sure.  You take care and you will
know when it is time to pack some of Angelos things, no matter when it will
not be easy on you, my heart goes out to you and your family.
Love, Hugs & Prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)