[MOL] Our Frank is back, bout time........ [01985] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Our Frank is back, bout time........

Hi Frank,
It's about time you got back, what's up?  I was worried about you and called,
your wife said that you went for your check-up, so how is everything?
Welcome back, I've missed you.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)