Re: [MOL] G'day y'all! [01973] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] G'day y'all!

Stephen,
Very good website; I like the terminology "warriors" as I feel it accurately
describes my Dad (a WWII vet) and now fighting an even more formidable enemy.

I wish you the very best outcome in your surgery this week and I ask God to
place you in His loving hands and hold you there tightly and safely until the
cancer is gone!

-chris