Re: [MOL] Thoughts.... [01968] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thoughts....

Linda,
Thank you; I'm glad it touched your heart.

I'm the one who is lucky to have had a chance to know Sandy...there's not a
person who knew her who didn't feel the same.  She was  a champion among the
brave and those who know how to love well.
chris