[MOL] Fwd: [LUNG-ONC] [01964] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: [LUNG-ONC]

This person is looking for info on mets to the spine...anyone here know about
this?
-chris
-----------------

---- Begin included message ----
I GESS THIS QUESTION IS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS ANY KNOW LEDGE OF MET TO THE
SPINE. AS I WROTE EARLIER MY WIFE HAS NSCLC THAT MET TO HER SPINE. SHE HAS A
GREAT DEAL OF PAIN AND I AM CONCERNED AS TO WHY THE PAIN IN STILL SO GREAT.
SHE HAS HAD ON ROUND OF CEMO (TAXEL/CARBO) AND 14 RADIATION TREAMENTS TO THE
SURGERY SIGHT ON THE SPINE.

SHE HAS LOST ALMOST ALL USE OF HER HANDS. THE ONC SAY IT ISN'T THE TAXAL BUT
THAT IT IS FROM THE SPLINAL SURG. ?????????
WE SEE THE SPINAL SUG. THIS WED AND START CEMO AGAIN ON MON. SHE SEEM SO WEAK
IF SHE IS UP FOR 15 MIN. SHE HAS TO LAY DOWN. AND HELP I WOULD BE GRATFUL.
NSCLC STAGE IV ONY ONE MET SO FAR. DIG 10 FEB 99.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU'

                      CHARLIE  (DOOZER@HARGRAY.COM) hame e-mail

---- End included message ----