RE: [MOL] Prayers needed/Dee's Dad [01963] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Prayers needed/Dee's Dad

Dee:

I'm thinking of you today. I don't have any answers for your questions on
how this will progress -- as you know this cancer thing is all new to me.
You are in my prayers, Dee. I feel so bad for you. Wish I could give you a
hug. Please keep us informed.

Whenever I read your posts, and all that's going on in your life right now
with your dad, it's amazing to me how supportive you remain to be with
everyone else, and how you take the time from your own troubles to be such
a comfort to all of us. I know what it's like to be so consumed with a
parent's illness, and how hard it is to focus on anyone or anything else.
At least that's how it affects me. Sometimes, for me,  it's so hard to look
outside of my own situation and be capable of helping someone else.
  You're such a caring and loving person, and your mom and dad are so lucky
to have you.  Please hang in there.

Love,
Linda