Re: [MOL] TIP O' THE DAY . . . Frying with Broth [01960] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TIP O' THE DAY . . . Frying with Broth

Dear Pat,

Unfortunately, I am a master of none. But only contribute with my heart
those things that may sound interesting. Thank you for your reply and
kind words.

God Bless
marty auslander