Re: [MOL] JOke for YOur Saturday [01959] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JOke for YOur Saturday

Dear Nancy,

Today we may learn when Barb will start chemotherapy. The type of
chemotherapy whe will be treated with is a five day on and two week off
cycle for about 4 rounds or so. We need to figure out where OHio figures
in. If it falls on a chemo week, then we may not be able to go  to OHio
or knowing what this particular chemo can or may do as Barb has had this
before, it also causes severe tiredness and possible infections and we
have to be careful of that as well. She has spoken to her family and
they all have urged her not to go or just do as she wishes for her
safety and happiness. I concur and will go along with whatever Barb
wishes.

Thank you for your encouragement and support.

God Bless
marty auslander