Re: [MOL] Dee is here [01956] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dee is here

Dear Dee,

Very heart wrenching and personal message you have shared with us. Thank
you for that privilege. It is essential to understand and share with
your most inner wisdom that you are comfortable what you have written
and shared with your Dad. If you feel that you have provided what is
necessary for him to understand and learn from your emotions and
feelings, then it allows you to be at peace, an inner peace. Sometimes
writing letters to others is a means of verifiable open honesty that is
necessary for a close member to learn and then again, there is nothing
better than looking into the eyes and hearts of those that we love and
totally sharing our inner most feelings even though they may or may not
be open or respectful of that in light of their own anxieties. In other
words, be at peace with yourself Dee in what you have written, how you
have written and the ball rests in your Dads lap. We hear the anguish in
your voice, we share and empathize your inner feelings. We all have been
or go down that road and we do this together. I have written many
letters as well, to others, for others, to God, to myself and most of
the time, I find peace. Thank you for sharing your most personal
concerns with us.

God Bless
marty auslander